Sometimes the open road beckons to us. We might find ourselves cruising down the highway with a mix tape blasting. It’s been a long day and we are ready to rest our foot from all the driving it’s been doing. Knowing a place that can keep the elements out of your hair usually looks something like me finding motels near me.
There’s an App for That
Lucky for you, you don’t have to worry about being the one person who has to ask for directions in an awkward way. You can probably already guess where I’m going with this the app store! Your phone has the amazing ability to locate not only where you are, but the location of things around that would be of interest. This includes important human necessities like:
· Places to sleep for the night
· Places to eat and refresh yourself
· Places to buy supplies and accessories
On my own journeys, I have had to spend many a night in motels until I was ready to get the show on the road again. The great thing about a motel is that for relatively cheap you get to enjoy a lot of the benefits of hotel but for less. There are plenty of motels that offer amenities that might interest you. Some of the most popular motels in the past have been well known companies.
1. Motel 6 offers guests a straightforward property on a budget. Free outdoor pool comes with any guests stay. Also included in the package are free parking and hot coffee.
2. La Quinta Inn offers another affordable way to stay the night and includes free WiFi and continental breakfast.
3. Guest House Inn & Suites offers casual rooms that include a microwave. There is an indoor pool and free WiFi/Continental breakfast.